Xero: Online Cloud-based Accounting Software for Small Business
Online Bookkeeping Making Accounting Easy!
Xero is online accounting. Xero is web based accounting software for small businesses or large businesses. We would even go so far as to say that it is the best bookkeeping software in South Africa. Xero is web based accounting so it is not hosted on your desktop, but rather on the cloud.
Why Cloud Accouting?
The benefits of cloud accounting include:
· Customers have access to their accounts instantaneously.
· Collaboration is simplified.
· Back-ups are automatically stored securely on the cloud.
Why Change to Xero in South Africa?
Being an SME (Small business enterprise) ourselves, we understand the need to focus on your core business activities. Administration functions such as accounting are incredibly important but unfortunately time-consuming. Hence the need to make sure that you as the entrepreneur use technology to create efficiencies in those administrative tasks, freeing up the time to focus on your business. Xero is one of those tools that can assist in streamlining your processes.
Benefits of Xero Cloud Accounting?
· Data is real-time and automatically updated, therefore always accessing the up-to-date version.
· Automation of functions (bank feeds/rules) allows less human processing and therefore fewer errors.
· Automated backups (stored in the cloud).
· User permission allows for greater collaboration.
· Real-time updating allows for reporting to be accurate.
· Clients have access in real time – less chance of duplication of work (e.g., directly invoicing from platform).
· No major installations.
· Includes an app for accounting.